Monday, December 15, 2008

SANTA!!!!!! I know him.

Last week Reese and I went to Tysons Corner to meet Santa! This Santa was almost fired after 18 years of service, but the community rallied behind him, staging protests and signing petitions, and they brought him back! I wondered what kind of Santa could be that good, but I must say, he didn't disappoint.

When I first put Reese on his lap, she seemed a little unsure--she held her arms out to me and I almost caved and went to comfort her, but she was quickly distracted by the jolly ol' guy and once she checked him out (see their silent communication below), she was happy as can be!



Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

blythe said...

Reese is adorable. I love the first picture of them looking at eachother. So cute!

Heidi said...

Oh that is priceless- She totally loves Santa!

Toronto's said...

So totally cute, I need to get the boys out there to see him.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lindsey from The R House said...

darling!!!

and a very happy, happy birthday!

Jessica F. said...

By far the cutest pictures....EVER!!!!

tara said...

seriously tar-- what other child can smile on cue like reese can?? get her an agent. asap.

Lauren said...

do you see the look on santa's face? he looks a bit happier than usual... it seems he's smitten with Reese at first sight! just like the rest of us!

Andrea Hatch said...

Reese is so picture perfect! She was adorable with Santa!! I love the pic where they're looking at each other.

Tessa said...

How Fun! We watched Elf over the break and I realized I'd forgotten all of the awesome quotes by Will Ferrel. I'm sure Reese will love that movie too in ten years :)

angie said...

Hi Taryn,

I am Michael's cousin on the Wheatley side and I came across your blog through the r house. I just wanted to say thank you for the tractors that Reese gave my son Jack for Christmas. How did you know? He loves John Deere stuff! Thanks so much and we hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Angie Byram