Saturday, September 17, 2011

1st day of school

My little girl started her first day of preschool last week. To be honest, I'm not sure which one of us was more excited! First things first: we had to get the perfect backpack and lunch box and pick out the perfect first-day-of-school-outfit. Check, check and check.
this is her "super excited" face

How cute is this mouse backpack?  I wish it came in my size!
So far Reese loves going to school with her new friends and is getting the hang of following her teacher's directions.  I am loving the funny things that Reese says about her days at school and all the darling art projects she is bringing home.  This is going to be a great year!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I wish I could be a kid buckled up in the car with Reese after school... or all the time for that matter. She says the darndest things!

love her!

Kelly Dowling Stimpson said...

Get this: Halle Berry's daughter was pictured in a magazine with the same backpack, under the heading: "best look" - you rock, Reese.