Sunday, October 18, 2009

reese in georgetown

Reese and I had some new pictures taken by my amazingly talented friend Andrea a couple weeks ago and, as always, Andrea's work is fabulous!!!!  We went to a couple of Andrea's favorite shoot sites in Georgetown and Reese was a champ!  Passers-by were stopping left and right to say how beautiful Reese is, if I do say so myself.  Reese loves the camera...as soon as Andrea brought it out in our first spot, Reese froze and just started smiling at the camera!  I don't know where she learned that, I swear.  Reese was a real trooper for about the first hour and a half, with all the wardrobe changes and direction, but the last ten minutes were a little rough--not even M&Ms could help us then.
After the shoot, Andrea posted the proofs for me to choose my favorites, so I got a piece of paper and pen to write down the shots I liked best.  After one time through the entire list, I had written down 85 numbers--and I thought I was being selective!  But, after about a hundred more times through the list, I had it narrowed down.  Here are a few of my favorites:  



These are also the pictures I also submitted to the Gap Casting Call. (what have we got to lose, right?)  If you would like to vote for Reese so she can be the Fan Favorite, go here.

See more of Reese's photo shoot here.

10 comments:

Lyns said...

Could she be any cuter? What a doll!!!

Jessica F. said...

I just cannot get enough of that girl!

Granum Family said...

She is just adorable!

Alisha Haight said...

So beautiful!!

Heidi said...

Look at all her stylish sweaters! My favorite is not on your blog but on Andrea's and it is one with her beautiful mom in it as well!

Tracy and Odie said...

oh my cuteness! i've always known she's darling but WOW!

The Armstrong Article said...

Adorable! She's got my vote for the GAP casting call! Good luck!
*Kalin

blythe said...

reese is such a doll. i love the pictures, they turned out so cute. i think the first one is my fav.

McCall Oviatt said...

She is so sweet! She looks like she should be a in a catalog! I hope we get to see you guys soon!

niki said...

she is so beautiful! she looks like she has the best little personality!