Saturday, December 12, 2009

gift exchange

Does it look like these kids are having fun?!
(Braddock is still thinking about it.  Two out of three ain't bad!)
On Friday, Reese and I went to a gift exchange at a friend's house.  All the kids brought one gift for another friend at the party, and no one could spend more than $5 on said gift.  And all the moms brought a food item to share.  What a great idea!  The kids loved it!  

I made oatmeal cream cheese butterscotch bars and they were delish! (if I do say so myself)  A little more labor intensive than the desserts I normally make, but they turned out great.  Reese came home with a small, pink cat that "meows", a bottle of bubbles (her favorite!!) and a truck (her giver covered all his bases).  Such a fun way to spend a Friday morning!
How cute is this reindeer shirt?!  Baby Braddock is such a sweet baby and Reese loves to play with him too!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

oh how fun! that picture of the kids is priceless -

Toronto's said...

So fun, I love this time of year. Have I told you yet how freakin creative you are. I love the Thanksgiving cupcakes.
Oh and I love Reese's dress she has on in the video, it makes me sad that Lucy has grown out of her's.