Saturday, December 05, 2009

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

With the help of a few of my friends, I got up the nerve to decorate Reese's Christmas tree! (Never decorated my own tree, ya'll.  It's embarrassing.) And with some Christmas tunes on in the background, and the snow that we got over the weekend to go with our new tree, it is beginning to feel like Christmas! 

Reese's Aunt Lallycakes sent her this beautiful tinsel tree, and all the girly, princess ornaments and ribbons to go with it.
a few of my favorite ornaments...
How cute are these pink, glass candies?  Reese goes over to them and kisses them--I guess she thinks that doesn't constitute "touching" the fragile ornaments.
I love these hot pink, glittery butterflies.  They are so fun!!
Can't have a Christmas tree in our house without a cupcake ornament!
Reese is a lucky girl to be so spoiled by her Aunt Lallycakes!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

hey, lookey there - you did a great job with the tree! so glad Reese likes it. Get some video of her kissing the candies to show me over the break. Where is the COUNTDOWN!?

Heidi said...

She kisses them- so cute! How fun for her to have her own tree.

I have to say it is a lucky thing you had a girl- I would like to see what sparkly thing Lauren would come up with if it were for a nephew!

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE it!