Saturday, May 01, 2010

gleek, jr.


Reese loves the Glee soundtracks as much as I do! She definitely has her favorites and asks to listen to them over and over (and over). Her first favorite was "Gradidy" (or "Defying Gravity") and she wanted to listed to it nonstop. Her latest favorite is "Colors" (or "True Colors") and last week she started singing along. I tried so hard not to giggle so she wouldn't stop!
(this video got cut off when the camera ran out of memory space...but I thought it was cute enough to share)

10 comments:

Abby said...

Are you KIDDING?! That is the cutest thing ever. She knows all the words!

Heidi said...

ha ha ha I love this. Reese knows the lyrics better than I do!

BTW, Glee was a total bore last week, I am hoping for something better this week...

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE that girl and can't wait to see her perform in person in just little over a week!!!

Jessica said...

That is just Awesome! I love here! What a total performer. We can't wait to sing along with her next week!

Lauren said...

This video! I started laughing and then before I knew it, I was bawling!!! (can I blame it on this baby?) She is sooooo sweet and makes me miss her milestones, like memorizing grown-up songs.

We should be together!!! Love you guys

Kelly Dowling Stimpson said...

You have GOT to send that to ABC, or CBS (shamefully, I admit I don't watch GLee - maybe I'll start now), whatever network Glee is on. Wow, GLEE soundtrack fans come in all ages!

Lindsey and Mike said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a cutie-patootie. Can't wait to see her in less than 2 months! Give her hugs for me :)

HeilFam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HeilFam said...

Want to know my little two year old's reaction to Reese's wonderful singing? "Wow mom she is so pretty...and she sings good too." I think we have a match!!! You can't ask for more than pretty and a great voice...haha! She is too precious!

Andrea Hatch said...

Oh. my. gosh. You HAVE to enter her into some radio contest for kids singing. She's soooo adorable and seriously really good!!!