Saturday, March 19, 2011

Reese has recently become acquainted with a few of the Disney princesses and she cannot get enough! She has memorized just about every line to The Little Mermaid and Aladdin and frequently asks Michael and me to act scenes out with her. Whenever we miss or forget a line, she is right there to help us out; which, by the way, she also does when we read the books to her. You cannot miss one word in Aladdin without her busting you! My favorite is listening to Michael and Reese's bedtime routine...if they don't sing the Cougar fight song while marching to bed, then they recite the lines to the scene in Aladdin when Jasmine and Aladdin sing A Whole New World. It is hysterical! Reese gets really into it and totally has the intonation down!

One afternoon while we were sitting on the balcony, Reese broke into song and she started so softly that it took me a minute to figure out what she was saying. She was sweet enough to start over after I got my camera out; unfortunately, my battery died halfway through. It's still pretty cute, if you ask me.

2 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

that is one of the cutest things ive ever seen...ever.

Tracy and Odie said...

Odie and I just watched this video with the biggest grins on our face. Love love it!