Tuesday, May 03, 2011

my two kids

first smile caught on camera! I was looking at Hudson, not through the camera, and once I saw the smile, I tried to snap the picture as fast as I could...so, Reese's head got cut off a little and she is holding Hudson a little sideways. still pretty cute, if you ask me.
this cuddle session starts going downhill fast...
...no reason to break the pose just because the baby's crying. look, she can replace the bink without even looking! what a good big sister. (as an aside, last week Hudson started to fuss and Reese told her dad, "Dad, just give him his binky." she's got this baby thing all figured out.)
later that day at the park. love their matching outfits. we didn't even plan it.

5 comments:

blythe said...

such cute pictures of reese and hudson. im sure reese is the best big sister!

Jessica said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! I love Hudson's little smile. He seems like such a happy baby.

Lindsey from The R House said...

Literally giggled out loud at this. I love that Reese-a-licious.

And of course, THE TWINNERS!

Baby Hudson looks A LOT like his dad did. OH MY! I love it.

Hinton Family said...

wow...cute cute kids...congrats! So excited for you guys!

Sree said...

lovely pics:)