Tuesday, January 24, 2012

photo shoot

I don't know how I became the worst blogger ever, but hey, at least I'll own it. Admitting there's a problem is the first step to recovery, right?

We recently had a photo shoot and despite the stomach bug that hit my photographer the night before (unbeknownst to me), I'd say she did a fabulous job!

We all know Reese loves to be a ham in front of the camera.
And what would a photo shoot be without a little twirling?

Happy baby!
In love with this little musher!!!
Hudson does not look pleased...it's like he knows what's coming...
This may or may not be a scene I see all too often at my house: Reese with a death grip on Hudson, a "hug" I think she calls it, and Hudson crying for help!

1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

Welcome back! You've been missed. Your kiddos are so dang cute!