Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Utah Bound!



Oh, how I have missed this view! Don't get me wrong, the east coast is a beautiful place; but, there is something about these mountains that I have missed like crazy this year. Tomorrow Michael and I are leaving for Utah...for two whole months! Michael got an internship with the US Attorneys office in Salt Lake City for the first half of the summer and I have been beside myself with anticipation and excitement these last few weeks. Not only is this an amazing opportunity for Michael...but it is also going to afford me some much-needed quality time with my sisters!

Here is the top ten list of the things I am most excited for (in no particular order):

Cafe Rio
Tessa's wedding
Living with Lauren and Ben
getting to see the David John Divas
Playing with new mommy Lindsey and Baby Tyson
extra play time in Texas with Tara after our race (holy cow, that is almost a week away!)
Thursday night dinners with our friends
being only a short 9-hour drive away from Montana
sitting poolside at Chris and Sheryl's house
enjoying the beauty that is Utah

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Those mountains sure are amazing and they affect anyone who lives in Utah. I miss them too- so much! I am excited to see you if only for one minute!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like you will have the best two months! So much to look forward to. I would love to be near my sisters!

mattnbeth said...

can you pack me in your bag! :) have fun tar. im jealous.

blythe said...

Yeah! I'm excited you will be here for so long. And, I can't wait to hear about your triatholon!

Scott and Katie said...

Sounds like a dream come true Tar! Can't wait to see you! Those mountains are calling my name as well! How fun to live with Lauren and Ben too! You'll have a party!!

Lauren said...

for those of you who don't recoginze, that picture was taken from our window at Old Academy 404 - amazing views every morning and night! I'm excited to see you Tary, I just talked to you and you are right outside Des Moines. :)

taryn said...

After two 12-hour days, we have made it to Cheyenne. Wahoo! It hasn't been too terrible...but my booty is sore! Only 430 more mile to Salt Lake City.

And, yes, you are right Lauren...can you believe that was our view for two whole years? I should have apprecitated it more.

Tessa said...

Tary!!! we are so excited to have you!!!! wish I were spinning with you and ronna this morning instead of in class...

Jessica said...

I hope you have fun in Utah! (We already miss you guys in Virginia, though.) Will you and Mike go eat a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger from Crown Burger for me? Thanks! Have so much fun!

Kelly said...

How fun!! If you ever get bored call me and we can hang out...I am just down in Orem!!