Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fun Quiz


Which Twilight novel character are you?





You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


I found this quiz on my friend Kathy's blog. If you haven't had enough Twilight-series fun, try it! It only takes a couple minutes to take the quiz. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Well the first time I took this I was Carlise- yes a man. I promise I even said I wanted to wear a dress not a tux to the party! Anyhow, then I took it again and changed a few answers and got Esme, but everyone gets Esme and I wanted to be different so I took it again and got Rosalie. But her description was all self centered and I did not like that. So I don't know, I guess I am Carlise.

Lindsey from The R House said...

i'm edward ...in a dress, i guess. apparently, "i enjoy the finer things in life."

Anonymous said...

i was really hoping to get esme .i think im most like her but i ended up with edward.how can i possibly be him.i guess thats life

Anonymous said...

I got Bella. I'm not really surprised, i tend to trip on anything

Anonymous said...

I am Bella. I do not Know if this is right. But I think there are some points of her character that I have, too.
I often have accidents like her ;)