Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby Blanket

This is one of my favorite things that we did in Montana. Well, I should clarify that I really didn't participate much in this project--I would say that I supervised. One afternoon, I went with my mom and sisters to pick out some fabrics to make a quilt for Baby Girl. The next morning, the project began (Lauren's first project with a sewing machine, I should add) and by the afternoon, this was the end result! Isn't it darling?! I love it! Thank you, Aunti Lally!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

You are absolutely gorgeous pregnant! I'm sure you don't believe it, but you definitely have that "glow." It almost makes me want to get pregnant again (don't tell Dan).

Jessica F. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica F. said...

Sisters are the best!

Jessica said...

That blanket is so dang cute! It almost makes me wish I was having a girl instead!

blythe said...

I love it! The fabric is beautiful! Way to go Lauren!

Tessa said...

Taryn, you are the best blogger ever. can you teach me? we are almost done painting. Even though I thought we were making good progress when we finished the kitchen in two days (rushing to finish before lindsey's visit), we've now been painting over a week and i feel like it's consuming my post-workday life. but hopefully we'll finish tomorrow? Call me when you have a minute to chate :)

Lauren said...

This project was so much fun. (thanks for the help mom!) and even more fun when I think of the little angel who'll be wrapped up in this!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! EEEEE! I'm shopping for you like it's my own baby! (ben is freaking out)

Lauren said...

PS that is the sweetest looking blankie. I had to stop myself from making myself one... just a little overboard...

mattnbeth said...

tar i love the blanket. its beautiful! you need to post another pic before you have that little one. im sad i didnt get a picture on the way to the hospital. make sure you do.