Friday, August 22, 2008

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Reese has been eating solids for about the last month or so. But, it wasn't until just the last week or two that I started to introduce her to real food, rather than just rice cereal. We started with sweet potatoes and then bananas. As I started with the baby food, I would say "Mmmmm, yummy" with every bite, hoping that she would be more accepting of the new tastes and textures. Reese is a pretty good little eater and practically lunges at the spoon when she is ready for another bite. The funniest part, though, is that she now does the "mmmmm" sound when she gets a new bite. It is hilarious! I will try to get in on video. Can you tell this girl loves her bananas?

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I love seeing pics of her! I can totally picture her lunging. This time is so fun!

Tessa said...

aaawww. How cute! You must post a video! Hey - we need to talk about a rendezvous in Zanesville... still considering it? Call me :) Love you!

Hinton Family said...

So cute, I love introducing them to food. My kids also loved the sweet potatoes. He is getting so big.

Jessica F. said...

Of course she does...they are delicious! She is so adorable!!!

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, she can't be any cuter!! She just makes me happy whenever I see her!

blythe said...

I love the pictures. Please put more up. She is such a cutie!

Lauren said...

must.see.video. I just read this post to Ben, Matt and McCall and re-enacted your voice saying,"mmm, yummy" - and I can totally see/hear you doing that. Reese is an angel - what else can I say!?

Lindsey from The R House said...

she is the sweetest thing i have ever seen. i TOTALLY love her. her cousin loves bananas too. they must be related. ;)

i bought her a christmas present last week. i just couldn't resist.

when are you going to be neighbors? i am so over this long distance cousin thingy...