Monday, August 11, 2008

Reese rolls

Reese has been practicing rolling from her tummy to her back and occasionally from her back to her tummy for a few weeks now, but she usually waits until no one is looking. Yesterday, she finally seemed to really get the hang of it and was rolling all over the floor--even when I got the camera out! Michael and I could not help but laugh when she would make little noises trying to get her bottom shoulder out from under her. Listen closely on the second video for Reese's little grunt when she didn't make it all the way over on the first try. hilarious!




6 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness I love her sooo much! When do I meet her? Cute cute rolls. I need more!

Kelly Dowling Stimpson said...

I love rolls, especially Reese rolls!
Kisses to you both.
Mommacat

Jessica said...

She is such an entertainer! Way to go Reese!

Jessica F. said...

I think it might be the quilt that is helping her roll so well!

Thanks again for Sunday!!!!

blythe said...

she is so, so cute! i love the videos!

Lauren said...

I MISS HER SO MUCH! okay, and you! of course. Can't wait to see you soon. :)