Wednesday, February 11, 2009

cabin fever

It has been a longer and colder winter than I've had in a long time! So, when we had a break from freezing temperatures today, we decided to take advantage of it by heading to the zoo! The weather was perfect! Reese loved hanging out with her friends, seeing the hippos and tigers and monkeys and elephants (we saw a lot of animals today!), and spending an afternoon outside, like the good ol' days of yesteryear.
I got to hold Matthew so his mommy could take a picture for Jessica and Sterling. I think Matthew might have a pound or two on little Reesie, even though she does have 4 months on him. A second before this shot was taken, they were holding hands. Doesn't Reese have a look on her face like she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar? Busted!

A woman after my own heart!


my little social butterfly
I guess I forgot to take lots of pictures of all the animals we saw. oopsies. But, I promise this is us at the zoo.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Vegas has a total ghetto zoo- we are jealous!

PS- Max has so much competition for Reese I think he better put on his A game!

Lindsey from The R House said...

you need pictures of animals with the cutest hand holding picture EVER????

Chad and Mareille Taylor said...

Love the big gulp picture! That Zoo makes me thirsty too Reese- with all those dang hills!!

natalie todd said...

Reese is so big and SO adorable. We got your card in the mail yesterday and I can't get over how stinkin cute she is. The card is so cool... I love it!! She needs to be in a gap add!

Lauren said...

Reese at the ZOO! I love it. great post - she is so darling.

Tessa said...

How fun! The big gulp shot is priceless. Next time I want to go with ya'll! :)

Andrea Hatch said...

This day was soooo fun!! I'm so glad we got to see you there. Reese couldn't be any cuter!