Saturday, August 20, 2011

family pics

We took advantage of having the entire family together in Montana by hiring a photographer to take our pictures. Usually I find pictures like this pretty stressful...so much pressure to have all the stars align with a good hair and makeup day, the perfect outfits (for the whole fam--matching, but not too matchy), and happy kids that hold any meltdowns until after the shoot is over. But, this photo shoot was fun. The photographer moved quickly and broke things up by taking individual family and kid shots. I guess it helped that the adults far outnumbered the kids, so there were lots of aunties and uncles to coerce smiles from the babes. And before I knew it, we were done!
Even though Hudson had become very smiley and happy by this time, he wouldn't crack his stone face for the photographer. Silly boy.


Reese has always been a little ham. She knows just what to do when the camera comes out!



Everyone was pretty much all in white, but the three little girls wore these matching cupcake dresses. Love!
We had a bunch of shots in this pose taken and as I was glossing over them, I happened to notice the funny face Hudson is making! Love that kid.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Gorgeous family shot! White would be the kiss of death for me, lucky brunette! Hudson is too adorable and I love that he looks so much like you.

blythe said...

hudson is such a dreamy baby! i hope i can meet him soon!

Lauren said...

your kids are SO cute. I love them. I love that I am related to them.

that photoshoot was painless! but furthermore, I MISS you guys