Monday, January 01, 2007

Fat Santa



Aren't these santa cookies cute?! I made these cookies on Christmas Eve and I couldn't get over how adorable they turned out! They are on a Santa plate that I painted in Montana...you can't really see the whole thing, but I was pretty impressed at how this turned out as well, considering my artistic skills are severely lacking!

I'm pretty sure Santa was so impressed with my cookies and plate in his likeness that he left me a few extra goodies in my stocking!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute plate, cute cookies, cute Tar

blythe said...

I'm pretty sure your artistic skills are not lacking! You are so talented and cute!

niki said...

You could start your own "Cookies By Design"!!!

Lauren said...

I'll say it again... you are incredible! You continue to blow us away Mrs. Wheatley. :) Now, for crying out loud... BLOG your gingervillage. Epiphany: call the post "Gingervillage" or "Whoville" or "I rock at pretty much everything I try" :)

Lindsey from The R House said...

not only the most joyful cookie i have ever seen (instant giggles!!!) but also so so srumptious!