Monday, June 25, 2007

The Best Two Years!


Today is Michael and my two year anniversay. I can't believe how quickly it has gone by! (I remember thinking the same thing last year at about this time.) I remember something my Uncle Chris said to me the day we got married...he said, "You won't believe how much more you will love Michael next year, and 5 years from now, and fifty years from now!" At the time, I didn't think I could love Michael any more than I did that day. But now, I see the wisdom in his words. Here's to you, Michael.








11 comments:

Kathy said...

You were a beautiful bride! I love your dress!

Heidi said...

You know I am such a fan of that dress- love seeing it!

Happy two years, what did you guys do to celebrate?

Lindsey said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful wedding. You look gorgeous and your dress is SO beautiful. I love it.

blythe said...

I love the pictures! Everyone looks so beautiful in them, especially you! Happy 2 years!

Hinton Family said...

Yea Congrats! I agree with everyone about the dress. It is crazy how quick the time goes. I love it though because it just gets better.

mattnbeth said...

crazy that 2 years has already past! congrats to you both. i love all the pics. so beautiful of everyone!

lauren ann said...

You look beautiful. Happy 2nd anniversary. I feel bad we didnt get to say goodbye the other night and I barely even got to talk to you. It was so good to see you guys. We'll have to do it again and this time not sit on opposite end of the table.

Granum Family said...

You look gorgeous! I can't believe it's been two years!

Jessica said...

Congratulations you guys! Time does sure seem to fly by when you are so happy and in love!

Lauren said...

And just as beautiful as the day you were married. :) Good yob.

alma and nicole smith said...

happy anniversary!! my 2 year is right around the corner as well! i LOVE the pictures! you look gorgeous!...you go girl. my how time flies.