Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tessa and Duffy



Well, they did it! On May 26th, Tessa and Duffy made it official! Welcome to the family, Duffy! After the sealing, Faren and I stayed to help the photographer (really, we were there to hold Tessa's train as she walked and make sure not a hair was out of place for each picture). Tessa and Duffy couldn't stop smiling the entire time, stealing kisses when they thought we weren't looking and saying things like, "We're married! I'm your wife! I'm a wife!" (Ok, so, Tessa was saying those things.) Being married in the same temple nearly two years ago, I remeber having those same sentiments as Michael and I took our pictures on the temple grounds.

The reception was fabulous! Dean performed a song on his guitar for the happy couple and he was outstanding! The food was delicious--my favorite thing was the passed gelato...so fun! I got to hang out with my family and even a few of the divas! Despite my super-high heels (I am the shortest in my family and was trying to shorten the gap, pun intended), I had a great time dancing with Michael. The weather couldn't have been better and the entire evening seemed to fly by!

Congratulations to Tessa and Duffy!







5 comments:

Heidi said...

You guys all looked so great! And her other bridesmaid looks like a Stimpson- hilarious. I was so glad too see you that night anc catch up a little. it was a nice summer evening!

mattnbeth said...

you guys all look so beautiful! congrats to the couple. thats so exciting!

Kathy said...

What a pretty bride. Cute bridesmaids dresses!

Scott and Katie said...

Tar, it sounds like the wedding was wonderful. I'm so impressed by your little cakes! You are amazing! My friend Morgan put some pictures of the wedding on her blog as well... if you wanted to see more. Mostly they are her side of the family, but fun still. I suddenly can't remember her blog address, but it is a link on mine!

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh! Your sister's wedding dress is the most beautiful one I think I've ever seen. Gorgeous!