Monday, March 17, 2008

First Photo Shoot

Reese had her first professional photo shoot last week and she was a real trooper. It's not that easy to look your best for pictures when you are woken up in the middle of your nap and forced to try different poses and wardrobe changes, but Reese handled it like a champ! We did have to take a couple breaks to calm her down (also a lunch break when she woke up hungry)...but all in all, she did a great job and her pictures turned out really cute! Here are a few of my favorite shots.
By the end, poor little Reese had had enough. So sad, but I still think this picture is a crack up. I love to see all those gums with no teeth!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow she already looks so different to me! I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing. The pics are great- I love the one where she is all wide eyed, it looks like she is expecting someone very important to come around the corner any second.

Lindsey from The R House said...

what a beauty! i love the third one where she looks so content and thoughtful! i can't wait to see you guys next week!!!

Granum Family said...

She is precious!!! DARLING!

Lyns said...

Wow! She is beautiful! I love the one of her holding her head up! SOOO adorable! Our first photo shoot with Ava was a mess. I will never forget it. LOL. I'm glad Reese's turned out so well. And I LOVE her gummy smile. :) PS. I sent you a little package. Did you get it?

Jessica F. said...

I can't get enough of those pictures...neither can Sterling! We need hard copies.

Scott and Katie said...

Wow Tar- She is gorgeous! Seriously those pictures turned out so good! I'm glad she is doing good and is a good little sleeper for you! I can't wait to meet her someday!! :)

Scott and Michelle said...

Taryn-
She is BEAUTIFUL. What an adorable little girl. I love the first picture of her in her cozy pink blanket. So precious!

blythe said...

What a beautiful photo shoot. She is such a cutie. I wish I could mush her!

Anonymous said...

Absolute doll!! We are so thrilled for you both. Good luck!! P.S. We made your "best chocolate cake" recipe and what a winner. thanks. love, Melanie Rynearson.

Rachel said...

what a cute lil babey! hope you guys are doin well.. went to lunch the other day with mike foulger and laughed about the econ days.. thanks for bein the man wheaters! taryn, hope you're havin back east!