Friday, March 21, 2008

Missed the Boat

March Madness officially began yesterday. My husband sent me a link to fill out my own bracket (I rocked everyone with my bracket last year!) and I thought I had until today to fill it out. Imagine my surprise when I saw that the basketball games actually started last night...and I hadn't filled out my bracket. I didn't think I would be as upset as I am about this...I mean, I was the one who two years ago complained that basketball had completely taken over our lives and I couldn't stomach the thought of watching another game. Last year was much better--probably because my bracket killed Michael's bracket! But, for some reason, I am really bummed that I can't be apart of the competition this year. Boo. I suppose I will have to think of something else to do to get into the spirit of March Madness this year. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Spend more time with me:)

Lyns said...

Ummm . . . . . . I'll whine with you. :) I got my bracket all filled out with Duke as the champion. Well, they lost today. What? It's not even fun anymore! *Pout* Sports has completely taken over my life since I got married too. There are worse things to do with your time I guess! LOL!

Heidi said...

You could always plan a big party for the final four or something- don't you do that anyway?

Kelly said...

I did brackets last year too...that is the only way I can allow Mike to watch bball...but my bracket this year is not doing well so it is kind of boring already. anyways, Reese is beautiful!!! I love the pics!!

Lindsey from The R House said...

party with me and let the COUSINS play!!

can't wait to see you!!