Sunday, July 06, 2008

first taste of a sucker



This little baby has started to teeth, I think. No sign of the tooth just yet, but she is sucking and chewing on anything she can get her hands on!  And with all of her aunts and uncles in town this past week, they were all anxious to let Reese try a few treats.  We took this video at Dean's baseball game last week, as Lauren shared her blow pop with Reese.  Hilar!
(Note: Not to worry, although it may look like Reese is trying to get the sucker all the way down her throat, she was being carefully restrained by trained professionals.)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Who needs baseball! Reese is all the entertainment you need. Anyway, I think Max may be teething somewhat soon too he sucks on everything he sees!

Lyns said...

Too cute! She loves it! I especially love the music in the background! LOL!

Lauren said...

yes, I was SO careful to gauge where the'pop' was in her tiny mouth... not an easy task. OOH I miss that baby Reese. Roo roo!

Hinton Family said...

She is so darling. I love that little mouth. I was very impressed. She just went at that thing.