Saturday, September 13, 2008

my little buttercup...has the sweetest smile

This is the way I found my little angel when I went to get her when she woke up yesterday. In fact, believe it or not, she is always this happy to see me when she wakes up...which makes me completely forget how many times I had to get up to replace her binky, or rock her back to sleep, or listen to her scream when there is nothing left to do.

Back to the way I found her--with one arm out of her jammies--I'm not sure how she managed to do that. Maybe she had finally had enough of her drab pajamas and decided to do something about it. I can just imagine her thinking, "Hmmm...now how can I improve this old nightgown?...maybe if I can just get my arm out...and make it a miniskirt...tahdah! Much better." My little diva...already designer her own sleepwear. She is so fashion forward!

12 comments:

Hinton Family said...

So Cute! I love it. She has such a cute little smile and a great fashion sense. Did I mention that I love that crib bedding?

Heidi said...

I don't think I have ever seen a pic of that beautiful smile of hers before! What a stylish baby diva!

How long has she been sitting up on her own?

Jessica F. said...

She does have about one of the cutest smiles of all times!!!
We are going to miss you guys this week!

Lauren said...

roo roo! you are so cute. Taryn when you sent me this picturemail on my phone I thought you bought this for her... I love this story!

Spence & Rach said...

This is Rachael, Abs sister. It was fun seeing your little diva with her arm out, my kids do stuff like that all the time too. Kids are so funny. My Lezlee, who is 3 1/2, is sitting here with me and said that your little girl is adorable!

blythe said...

What a cutie. I love her smile! She is getting so big!

Lindsey from The R House said...

love her to pieces. we all know where she gets this fashion sense. hello, stimpson ladies!!

she really does have the sweetest smile. it melts to.

totally.

(now i am singing that rascal flatts song, "i melt....")

Lindsey from The R House said...

i mean, it melts ME. (it really does.)

Tessa said...

Adddoooorrrraaabbbllee. (Imagine me singing that in vabrato- that's how duffy and I do it). I can't wait to see her... today!!!

tara said...

i haven't checked your blog in awhile and OMG!! Reese has gotten so old! I still picture this tiny infant who just sleeps but look at that smile! so cute tar. oh and i can just hear you doing the "mmm yummy" sounds for her...i think we picked those up at rio??

maeveinthecity said...

oh my word! we are dying!! she is so happy and so hilarious!

Chad and Mareille Taylor said...

That is the cutest picture!!!