Saturday, October 18, 2008

no doubt about it

7:30pm to 7:30 am...that's what I call sleeping through the night! No binkie malfunctions, no eating, no "I'm standing up in my crib and I can't remember how to get down and please come help me" whining. I didn't have to go in her room at all...even though I did just before 6am when she hadn't made a peep and I felt the need to make sure she was still breathing. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and she will do it again tonight...and the next night, and the night after that. How cute is she in those little pajammies?

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Hurray!! Glad to hear it. Hopefully it means the same thing is headed my way in about three months.

Heidi said...

Oh and those are darling PJ's, I would like to mush her in them!

Lauren said...

too cute. and cuter still that she is clutching little jeffrey/lovey. she is SO cute. stop it!

Jessica F. said...

Yeah for Reese! I am totally impressed with her...and you!!! I can't even imagine what that would feel like to sleep more that five hours at a time....oh well!!!

Hinton Family said...

Can You and Reese come teach my Jackson a thing or two...he is a stinking year. Hooray for you! It just gets better from here :)

tara said...

could she be any cuter?? you two make quite a team! i need to hurry and come visit again-- she has changed so much already!

Lindsey said...

hooray for you! I am really looking forward to that day...

Alisha Haight said...

Yay for sleeping through the night! I hope it continues. It is so awesome when they get to that point. Good work:)

Lindsey from The R House said...

sooooo jealous!
you will have to teach me of your ways!