Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat

I feel a little bit guilty that I have let you think this entire last week that Reese is finally a dream sleeper. Not so. That 12-hour best night ever was a one-time thing...for now anyway. The four or five nights that followed were pretty miserable, I hate to say. Every time I had to go in her room to calm her down, I prayed that a tooth was the reason for our sleeplessness...but still no sign of one. It wasn't until Friday night that she had a better night...and I'm convinced it is because Reese heard me say to her dad that morning, "Reese is crying it out tonight." She's no dummy.

Saturday night was our ward's annual Trunk or Treat. I had SO much fun dressing Reese up in her two costumes...and she LOVED seeing herself in the mirror fully decked out. Michael thought it would be clever to have Reese hand out Reese's peanut butter cups at the party, but she was too busy eating them herself--or at least the outside of the wrappers.



Which costume do you like better?

14 comments:

blythe said...

I love the little chicken costume! What a cutie!

Heidi said...

She is a total ham and loving the spotlight! Why did she get two costumes? I think she looks insanely mushy in both!

Jessica F. said...

So dang cute!!! I can't handle that adorable duck outfit!

Cardon & Whitney said...

They are both my favorite. Too bad you didn't get a picture of her cute little sweaty head. :) I LOVE her face in the last picture.

p.s. Fringe marathon this week!!!

Jessica said...

She was way too cute that night. Matthew just couldn't keep his eyes off her!!!

You can totally see her cute personality in these pics. I love it!

Granum Family said...

Kenzie is going to be a chicken too. Reese is so cute!

Lauren said...

I LOVE this baby! both adorable outfits and she looks good in orange.. I mean, who looks good in orange!?

Lindsey from The R House said...

OH.MY.GOSH!

love the bird costume. LOVE IT! where in the world did you get that?

Tessa said...

I love your blog. I just caught up on the last three posts. I can't believe how fast reese is growing. This time last year she was just a little sea monkey in your tummy! (well, maybe a little bigger than a sea monkey).

Anyway, she is adorable and i'm glad you have so much fun with her. She's such a fun kid! I've been thinking about her more and more randomly during the day - just wondering what ya'll are up to and if she's giggling. Can't wait to play with you over Thanksgiving.

Also, I can't get over the costumes. SO Adorable!

Sterling said...

Wait, two costumes. Spoiled already.

Littleshortstacks said...

She really was adorable in that outfit. I think you're right...the leggings were the best part!

I don't know why it took me so long to find your blog but I'm glad I did!

Toronto's said...

Is it really a question as to which one is the Cutest???

Toronto's said...

Is it really a question as to which one is the Cutest???

ashlee said...

Hi! its been forever! I can't believe how darling your little girl is! i love these costumes . . . how fun! hope all is well