Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun in the Car

Reese has been in heaven this week--for lots of reasons, not the least of which being that she has had at least three people sitting in the back seat with her when we drive anywhere.  She has been entertained nonstop playing with makeup, singing songs, playing peek-a-boo, and eating snacks.  Here she is playing with Aunt Lally's makeup bag--hilarious!


In the last couple weeks, Reese has picked up a new phrase: "no, no, no, no".  Usually when you ask her questions, she answers with the sweetest "uh-huh". (Do you want some milk? Would you like some more? Is mommy your favorite person in the whole world?...Uh-huh.)  But, the way she says "no" is so funny!  And because we all laugh when she says "no", now she thinks she is hilarious and she laughs at herself.

Don't mind my man voice.  I seem to have caught a bug on the way to Florida.  What is with me getting sick on vacation?!

3 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

that is the cutest video!

Lauren said...

I think I have watched this video like a thousand times. I'm surprised it still works when I click on it over and over again. i LOVE this baby

Andrea Hatch said...

Reese is so adorable, I love those videos. She has some amazing skills already at putting on makeup, and her tiny no's are sooooo cute. The girl could say whatever she wanted and I'd smile.