Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My sister's a celebrity!

My twin sister Lauren is big time! She recently finished her interior design degree and has been taking on more and more projects, allowing others to benefit from her creativity and expertise. She is so talented and has impeccable taste! Yesterday she added a new credit to her resume: tv personality! Studio 5 on KSL asked her to do a design segment on freshening up your winter bedding for summertime. She was fabulous! So good, in fact, that I guarantee they will want her back. Check her out!

Quick tips for a Fresh Summer Bed

7 comments:

blythe said...

loved it! lauren looks beautiful. i wish she could come give my bed a makeover. go laur!

Granum Family said...

She did awesome! I would have been so nervous but she did so great. And holy cow, she looks beautiful too!

Cardon & Whitney said...

She was FABULOUS!! I can't believe how professional and fluid she was...not to mention she looked GREAT!! wow you definitely have a famous twin!

Ashley McNair said...

She is awesome! I am definitely going to use these tips for a summer makeover for my bed!

Heidi said...

Lauren did so great! Way proud of her. Now I am just waiting for you to be famous too and make your debut on Next Food Network Star!

Lyns said...

So fun! She did such a great job! Thanks for the link!

Tessa said...

Lauren. So hot right now.