Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good luck, Michael!

Michael is taking the Virginia Bar Exam today and tomorrow. I can't believe the journey we have been on for the last nearly four years is almost over! I am so proud of him for how hard he has worked these last few years and for all he has accomplished. He has been studying tirelessly for the last couple months for the Bar and I know he is going to "destroy that test", as he likes to say.

And, I guess it is finally time to make public on the blog that after the Bar exam, there will be about a week and a half for us to pack up and move to Alabama for Michael's new job! We have been so excited about this opportunity and new adventure, but I guess I have also been in denial about the actual leaving part. (We have known about this move for months, and with the move just two weeks away, I have packed exactly two boxes.) We are very sad to leave our friends and family in Virginia, despite our excitement about the next 18 months in Alabama.

Good luck, Michael! I know you are going to rock the Bar and Reese and I can't wait to go get pancakes on Thursday morning!!!!

8 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

ah!!! good luck michael! i'm loving all the new posts :)

Abby said...

Good luck! He's totally going to destroy it. But please oh please don't leave...who will I watch pointless tv with?!

Lindsey from The R House said...

been nervous for him ALL DAY!!

thinking of your family and so EXCITED for this part of our journey to be over.

fingers crossed! XOXOXO

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, I can't believe it's already time! He's going to do amazing!

P.S. You guys CAN'T LEAVE!

Kelly Dowling Stimpson said...

Michael's got it in the bag. NOBODY could be better prepared than him. You rock, Michael!

Jessica F. said...

He is killing it I am sure! Go Mike!

Littleshortstacks said...

How exciting for you guys! Congrats to Michael and good luck with your move!

Lauren said...

yay michael - I'm with mom, it's in the BAG! and make the pancakes liege waffles!