Saturday, February 23, 2008

A chip off the ol' block

My roommate at BYU, Heidi, used to make fun of the way I slept. No, I don't snore. I used to sleep on my back with my hands crossed across my chest. When I saw this little mush sleeping just like her mom used to, I just had to document it to show Heidi that my baby girl is already a chip of the ol' block. (I haven't been able to sleep on my back for months! And now I can truly appreciate it as one of the best things about not being pregnant anymore.) Heid, you may be the only one who gets how funny this is, but I thought you would at least enjoy this.
Reese doesn't quite yet fill this sleeper out...it's a 0-6 month sleeping gown, which is so nice for easy diaper checks in the middle of the night, but Reese pretty much swims in it for now. "You'll soon fit into it, Titch."

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh I am dying!!! LOL! I love it. In fact I am pretty sure I have a photo of you sleeping in this same way in the dorms- maybe we should put the two pics up next to each other!

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE her!

mattnbeth said...

tar shes precious. congrats!

Lindsey from The R House said...

she looks so angelic!

Scott and Katie said...

She is totally beautiful Tar! How nice that you and your mom are getting out and about with her! I want to meet her! I love that she is snoozin with arms crossed like a mummy (and her mommy) :)

alma and nicole smith said...

taryn, she is really beautiful!! i bet you just can't stop looking at her all day long! jagger is the most beautiful boy i've ever seen...they should meet :)

Jamie said...

I keep saying this, but WOW she sure is a beauty!

The Hills said...

Oh my goodness Taryn. I know I haven't talked to you in years, but I was just looking at your blog and your little girl is so adorable. She is so sweet and I am so jealous of such a good sleeper. Congrats on the cutie!