Monday, February 25, 2008

Wii Night


Check out these pictures-- every time I see them I want to die laughing! I think they are hilarious! We went out to dinner with some friends a few weeks ago and then went to play Wii for a little bit. (It was Mike's and my first time to play Wii, and I think Mike was hooked! I had to take it a little bit easier, since I was very pregnant at the time.) The boys were so funny about it! Here Sterling and Mike are playing the boxing game and Mike was seriously working up a sweat--it was so funny to watch! We also tried Tennis and Baseball--but the boxing showdowns were definitely my favorite.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Every year the 4th year students at Ben's medical school get a gift for the school- last year it was new microwaves. This year it was a Wii- let's just say now when Ben is at school I can never really be sure he is studying or if he is playing Wii...

Jessica said...

Wii night was so much fun! We will have to do it again, so that Reese gets a chance to play this time! :)

lauren ann said...

Congrats on the new addition. She is absolutely lovely

niki said...

Bowling tournaments are pretty fun too! I knocked-out phil in boxing the last time we played and I have refused a rematch so that I can remain the champion a little while longer! I want to see some pics of you playing prego!

Jessica F. said...

Too funny! I love those pictures also.