Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Tessa!


I just wanted to wish my sister Tessa a Happy 20th Birthday! Here she is with her fiance, Duffy, at Lauren's wedding reception last November. Tessa and Duffy are getting married on May 26th and we couldn't be happier to welcome him to the Stimpson family! Tessa is one of my favorite sisters!--always kind and unselfish, always thinking of others and willing to help those around her, Duffy is one lucky guy to be marrying one of the sweetest girls I know!

I know Tessa's day started out with a bridal shower, where her friends showered her with gifts, and I hope it kept getting better and better as the day went on! I can't wait to see my little Tessa next month and am even more excited that she and Duffy are moving to Cincinatti this summer, where she will be only an hour plane ride away!

Happy Birthday, Tessa!

3 comments:

mattnbeth said...

how exciting that shes moving out here! thatll be fun for you im sure.

Lauren said...

Tessa's a year older, finally! Joining the ranks of her 'twenty-something' sisters. Wish you were here, it was a fun day for her.

Heidi said...

I am also happy you will have one some of your family closer to you!! HB Tessa!