Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Who's that girl?!

During my trip to San Francisco last weekend, my mom pulled out some pictures of her week at The Masters on her computer to show Lauren and me. She was scrolling through some pictures and telling us stories about each one, and as the thumbnail of a photo of Dean and a friend caught Lauren's eye, she said (in a bit of a snotty, or slightly protective-older-sister type voice), "Whoa, wait a second, who is that girl with Dean?!" When my mom clicked on the picture to enlarge it to full screen, we all died laughing....



...because it was actually me! "Some girl", indeed. Seeing this picture of Dean with his arm around a girl, from a distance, in the midst of my mom's pictures from The Masters, Lauren thought Dean had his arm around a girl his own age...I am shorter than my 15-year-old brother, afterall. I must admit, when Lauren shot that question out, I thought, "Yeah, who is that girl?"...though, you might think I would recognize the picture, since I was actually there! Haha, my mom sent this picture to me in the mail and I cracked up again as I related the story to Michael. That's one for the books!

Here's another one of Dean and Me at the National Air and Space Museum (Udvar Hazy Center)...I took my mom and Dean to this Museum for a quick visit before taking them to the airport at 11am. (Such a fun morning, when you get to play hooky from work!)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

ha ha I am cracking up at this picture. That was for sure a funny and classic moment- glad I was there ;-)

Granum Family said...

Okay, that is hilarious!!!

Lauren said...

haha, I'm so funny. Just think of how I'll freak when there acutally IS a girl in the picture. Like jr. prom or something. haha. PS- we must be twins cause right after I blogged on Dean, you blogged on Dean. Great minds think alike, as mom would say!

mattnbeth said...

i love the story! classic. hed be lucky to get a girl like you :)